Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Muzzled

Momentum completely crushed to death to live! The dawn of victory waved to us ... but they are after all a man publicly lose, but in order to shame, and double-team that I barely tolerable hidden foul play, and teammates are clearly visible He jumped up when his elbow hit my nose,Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys, look to see red, the coach benched me, and that damn referee estimated eye problems, and actually did not count foul, my teammates find that judges theory, but useless, seeing both sides will fight, I can only wiped his nose, waved his hand and said to them: it does not matter, then fight.
Shameless opponents ridiculed not ignore, however, the facts permit the Ming Laipi the people live long, my teammates the name of revenge for my slogan, give them a slap in the face, the opposing player is dry to the three, the last difference between a transmission to them, of course patronize beating, thought in the play, but I'm watching my heart pretty happy, but at this time, the heart gratuitous pain up, cold sweat, unable to flow down, look at my current girlfriend This scene care to ask me: What!
I am very uncomfortable, stand up and ready to leave, but did not take two steps fainted ...
Everyone busy divvying up I carried into the infirmary, when I woke up around doing concerned about my girlfriend looked at me, the doctor did not detect any problem, the end can only be said to be heat stroke, this kind of weather heat stroke, may I first did not care from the clinic to get up, tidy up things left ...
The way my girlfriend asked my body does not matter, I casually shook his head, did not think this scene also happen to them, how I wish the side accompanied own she cares about me as well as her current girlfriend is not bad. either the appearance or conduct, but than she seems a far cry ...
Home at night, and took a shower and hurried to sleep ... The next morning, received her mother's phone is hit, which means the house is very simple and she was hurt ...
I frantically rushed to the hospital, did not go, her mother stopped down a slap in my face, I am a little surprised, but did not speak ...
Muzzled, her mother whispered cry: I am shocked,Durant Jerseys, yesterday, I should play basketball cell phone may not be open, only now come to understand quickly asked her mother: Her mother is very excited cursed: I am completely stunned, and finally understand why she is this time did not see him: Remark out, such as being struck by lightning the whole person, step back: Her father, her mother stopped in her arms, but also at the same time I let out a Road beds inside a white cloth to cover the person standing next to her boyfriend saw me come in my glare, I did not bother with trembling hands opened the white cloth, which she has a cold and haggard

No comments:

Post a Comment